The 5 AVES elements for your success, from advice to integration.
Language proficiency test
- CV in German
- Letter of motivation in German
- Training and employment references
- Check the information
After positive feedback, we will organize the online interview with you and the candidate.
When you have decided on a candidate, a letter of intent will be signed between you and the candidate.
Language school, online reporting and vocational preparation
The most important element in the process is language training. This takes place in our own language school online and live.
- Level B2 including B2 exam in the Philippines; alternatively B1 / B2 care or B1 *.
- Our teachers are all native speakers.
- During the entire duration of the language training, cultural preparation of the specialist for the work in the target region
- Intermediate exams after each level as a quality check, 4 exams and 1 simulation exam (A1- B2)
* Certification according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Test results per level (A1-B2)
- Recommendation for the next level or tutoring if our quality goals are not achieved
In order to make the most of the waiting time for the visa, we offer vocational preparation courses and advanced language training in the Philippines.
- One-month preparatory course for the adaptation measure by medical specialists and German teachers in a hotel
- Training courses for the new employees “What will we have to do, subject basic care?” “How do we deal with linguistic and technical differences?”. (Basic care, hygiene plan, service instructions, possibly other customer-specific topics)
- Team building as preparation for the new employer
VISA and transfer to Germany
Transfer to the destination
We support you with our partner DeFa:
- in the search for a suitable preparatory course for the knowledge test and / or an adaptation course in coordination with the responsible state authorities and you.
- Registration for an adaptation course and the subsequent knowledge test
- Assistance in compiling the necessary documents for the recognition procedure
- Organization of the translation of the documents required for recognition by a state-approved translator and assumption of the costs for the translations
- Mental support during the entire approval process and support with the necessary administrative procedures
- For the duration of the entire approval process, each specialist has a personal consultant available to answer any questions
The success of retaining the new employees in your company in the long term lies in the integration. Here, too, we support you to guarantee a sustainable solution for both employers and employees.
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Support with schematic bureaucratic procedures (registration with the police, opening a bank account, applying for a tax number, etc.)
- Training for integration mentors in the hospital “What are my tasks?”
- Support and advice on integration in the new social environment as a contact person for almost all everyday matters (by phone and email) for a time frame of up to 6 months or until recognition
- Support in networking with existing Filipino communities in Germany